Need a last-minute way to add veggies to your dinner? This easy garlic spinach stir fry is made of ingredients you probably already have at home and can be whipped up in 10 minutes or less!
Health Benefits of Spinach
Spinach is a leafy green rich in nutrients and antioxidants! It’s low carb, high in fiber, and packed with vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron, and calcium.
Spinach is a great vegetable that helps improve eye health and prevent heart disease and cancer.
As I try to become more health-conscious (still a work in progress!), I try to incorporate more veggies with my protein. This recipe gives me no excuse to mix in vegetables. After all, it’s done in less than 10 minutes and SO good!
If we want to keep enjoying delicious food, we have to keep ourselves healthy too!
What to Pair with This Easy Garlic Spinach Stir Fry
This easy spinach recipe is delicately flavored, so you can have it for breakfast with a quick and easy Tomato Egg Stir Fry or any of your favorite protein! Here are a few easy ideas:
- Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings
- Miso Roasted Salmon
- Crispy Tofu
- Braised Pork Belly
- Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp
Try out this healthy and easy spinach recipe and let me know in the comments what you pair it with!
Let's Get Cooking!
Subscribe to my Goody-Packed Newsletters stuffed with time-saving tips, game-changing cooking tools, & first access to new recipes that makes life easier & more delicious! Get them straight to your inbox so you never go hangry 😉
Garlic Spinach Stir Fry
- Heat a large pot on medium-high heat then add about a tablespoon of oil. Add the shallots and cook until soft. Add in garlic and cook for a few more seconds, or until fragrant.
- Pour in chicken stock and toss in spinach. Stir and cook for a couple of minutes, or until the spinach has wilted.
- Remove spinach and carefully squeeze out excess liquid.
- Transfer spinach to a bowl and season with soy sauce and sesame oil. Garnish with sesame seeds on top and enjoy!
- Vibrant Spinach: Watch the spinach closely while cooking since it won't take long to finish. As soon as it's wilted and vibrantly green, remove & drain it quickly.
Exact calculations may vary. For the most accurate nutritional information, use your preferred nutrition calculator, actual ingredients, and quantities used for the recipe. Please consult with your physician or registered dietitian if more precise nutrition calculations are needed for health reasons.